Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Outside today! Brrrrr!

Adam shoveling snow out of the driveway. It is cold outside. It's really been a while since we have experienced this kind of weather, but it still feels good to go outside and feel the fresh air.
The snow on the ground. It's supposed to be back in the 50's tomorrow and Friday, so the snow will probably all melt away. It's just giving us a preview of what is to come!

5 comments:

Patrice said...

Hmmm. I'm in shorts and a light shirt. Hope the air conditioner doesn't have to turn on again today!

At least you got a few of these wonderful winters.

Amber said...

BRRRR! :o)

Is that your house? It looks gorgeous.

Unknown said...

so have you moved into a house of your own or are you living with family and if so where are you at??

Lindsey said...

We are staying with Adam's parents at their beautiful house in Elizabeth until we figure out where exactly we want to be. We are lucky they live in such a pretty place.

Jamie & Ryan said...

You live in a beautiful area (at least it looks that way from what I can see). I'm not ready for it to get cold quite yet. No snow yet, please. I think fall is my favorite time of year. Beautiful, colorful leaves and light-jacket weather!