Thursday, January 14, 2010

Christmas...... finally

Here are some pictures of our trip to Utah for Christmas. My parents rented a cabin in Eden, Utah and we were able to all get together and celebrate for almost a week. It was so much fun to have my brother and sisters all together and to see the kids playing together. I can tell it is just going to get more and more fun each time we get together and the kids get a little older.

Montanna enjoying a refreshing shower

Uncle Brian reading to Montanna

Lydia and Montanna in their matching outfits

Family pic right after church

Baby Aubrey

Montanna playing air hockey

Me, my Dad, Montanna and Lydia

Montanna playing in the living room

Baby Aubrey was blessed

Bapa, Grandma, Lydia and Montanna

Adam and I out by the campfire

Evening campfire
Sick Montanna on Christmas. She had a cold and had a rough time, but she was a trooper!

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

So fun! Cute pics! Eden is near where my mom is now living. She's in Huntsville! I'm headed to MT this weekend. I'm so excited to see everyone. It's been forever! Glad you had a good christmas! Hope all is well!

Patrice said...

Oh, poor Montana. Your sister sure looks like your mom! Glad you had a fun Christmas . . . really!

Astles said...

I miss it already! It was so fun to see you guys! Hopefully we see you guys again soon!

Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

Montana is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. Truly. I love to see pictures of her! Especially that last one. That girl can put together an outfit! =)
Kacey has a dress coat that is the same as the girls leopard vests. It has a hot pink satin lining and I will be sooooo sad when she grows out of it because it is so sassy!

jessie said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas! How fun to rent a cabin and be with family. :) I love all of the girls' new outfits, too! (And you look great, too! I love the family pictures :).