Pa with Darby and Montanna

Darby and Montanna out in the cold

Playing Rook

Princess Montanna

Darby, Montanna and Britney playing in the snow. Darby was so excited to see snow and wanted to make a snowman. The snow was a little too cold and powdery, but with a gallon of water they managed to put together two mini snowmen just for her.

Darby and Montanna having herbal tea! :)

Darby and Montanna looking at the Christmas Village

Pretending to go to bed.

Uncle Adam with Darby and Montanna

Montanna sitting on top of the fridge.

Adam opening some early Christmas presents

Adam and I under the Christmas Tree watching Montanna and her new shopping cart.

Montanna going shopping

Mom and Montanna opening presents
7 comments:
I love seeing the pictures! When are you going to start showing??
I can't believe how big Montanna is getting! She is sooo adorable, as always!
so, so cute!
Montanna looks like a Dalton I think in these pictures. I guess I have always thought that though. Either way...she is adorable!!!!!!!!!!1 I love the pics!
Montanna is so cute! Looking at her pictures on the side of your blog makes me realize how fast they grow!
Linds- you look so so cute!! And when did you baby get blonde hair? I can't believe that!! I hope you guys had a great holiday break!!
miss you!
You really do look great! Something I love about these pictures of Darby is that in every single one she is wearing something that was once Kacey's!
Post a Comment