Montanna loves the tradition of huge Valentine's Day Cookies! Here is a picture of her right before she dug in.
The Skittles were her favorite part, then the frosting, then the actual cookie. Happy Valentine's Day!
The Skittles were her favorite part, then the frosting, then the actual cookie. Happy Valentine's Day!
3 comments:
Awwww... My mom used to make giant Valentine's Day sugar cookies too. Good memories. : )
that kid of yours is so freaking cute...
Frank wants me to throw in some venom about not getting a cookie. some babies are still babies, even after they grow up.
I can not stop telling you just how much I love your daughter!! Is she as sweet as she looks? see my daughter everyone tells me she is just soo cute and seems so sweet but little do they know she is like a little terror! sometimes she can be sweet but she's more rotten than sweet :)I just hope yours is sweet as she looks just a doll :)
Post a Comment