i love that picture. what a sweet little family. and that hat and head thing you made are really cute. you are so creative. Darby always just looks like an orphan.
CUTE!!!!!!!!! I love the hair things you made too! Montanna looked so good in them! I miss you guys so much!!!!!!! I love reading your blog ALL the time though!
4 comments:
i love that picture. what a sweet little family. and that hat and head thing you made are really cute. you are so creative. Darby always just looks like an orphan.
and a nice book choice, I might add.
We've read that book too and it is so cute. Plus, finding all the hidden pictures makes it twice as fun.
CUTE!!!!!!!!! I love the hair things you made too! Montanna looked so good in them! I miss you guys so much!!!!!!! I love reading your blog ALL the time though!
Post a Comment