Today was the birthday of one of the ladies I visit teach and I decided to quickly whip up a batch of cookies to bring her with a card and another gift from the Relief Society. I ended up getting this recipe out of Montanna's book, "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie".
2 c. peanut butter
2 c. sugar
2 eggs
Mix ingredients together and roll into small balls. Make a criss cross design with a fork and bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. This recipe made about 50 small/medium sized cookies. They were delicious. So.... next time you need something quick, try this recipe. Most likely you will have all the ingredients at home. :)
1 comment:
We make these all the time!! Correction- my lazy-non-domestic-roommate makes these all the time, because they in fact only have 3 ingredients and take no time to make. I love them!
Thanks for the blog comment! I love you and wish I was closer. And that just may come true some day. I can see myself moving in a year, and Phoenix is in my top 3. Bottom of the 3, but still there. And the other 2 are Southwest so I will still be close! PARTAY TIME!!!
Post a Comment