Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Eden Adaline Parmenter

She's here!
Eden Adaline Parmenter
6 lbs. 11 oz.
20 in.
1:06 pm
March 7, 2010

We love our new little girl! Welcome to the family, Eden!









19 comments:

Kacy said...

Congrats! What a cutie. You ended up going early so whatever you did must have worked HAHA!

Rebekah said...

Congratulations. She is adorable. Love the outfit, and that dark hair. Montanna looks like she is a great big sister.

hil said...

welcome baby girl! We love you, Eden! can't wait to meet her. it's so funny because Montanna looks just like Adam and Eden looks just like you, Linds. what an angel. i love that picture of all 4 of you.

Aundrea said...

Look at all that gorgeous hair!! She absolutely adorable! Congrats!!!

Ben and Linda Lee said...

She is adorable. It is so neat to see you all together. We are glad that you are home! Congratulations!!!

Taryn said...

CONGRATS! She's absolutely beautiful. Looks like her momma for sure. :D We have the same car seat by the way.

Patrice said...

Oh my goodness, she looks just like you! She is so beautiful. Congratulations on getting her here. What a relief!

danandglenna said...

We love seeing the picture of that darling new baby and little Montana. Hope the baby blankets get there soon. I procrastinated sending them thinking I had lots of time. lol Love you al.

Torey said...

Congratulations! I was thinking about you today. I guess now I know why. She looks beautiful and healthy and a perfect fit-in for your family. Hope you are doing and adjusting well.

Lesley Harvey said...

Wow! Look at all that hair! Thanks for more pictures. We have been waiting for them. I love her going home outfit and hat. She is adorable. Hope you guys are doing good. We love our new niece!

Amberly said...

congrats!! why does montanna all of a sudden look so BIG!? eden is beautiful, nice work!!

Lindsay Renee' said...

yeah!! it appears you all are doing well. and i love the wintry hat on the dark-haired gal! wow, what a beautiful head of hair. did montanna have that much hair when she was born??

Amber said...

Cutie Pie. Congratulations! Yay to girls ;o)

jessie said...

Congratulations! She is so adorable! And I love her name!!! I love all of that dark hair... She's just so beautiful! :) Congrats to your growing family! :)

Ashlee said...

So cute. Looove her name! You guys are such a cute little family! Congrats. She was so little. Hope everything went smoothly for ya! YAY. Just love new babies!

Linsy said...

Congrats!!! She's adorable!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations. So glad to hear!

Tairah said...

She is so cute!! I can't believe you have two girls. I think you will get all the girls and I will get all the boys. ;) I am so happy for you. I think she looks more like you. You make such cute babies.

Brian and Lauren said...

YEA! Welcome Eden! Your Aunt and Uncle are so glad you are here! She looks amazing and Montanna looks like a great big sister! You have the most adorable children! I can't wait till we get to see you (we have to make it happen sometime) Hope you are feeling good!