Montanna got a Easter Bunny for Easter! We didn't actually think about Easter coming up when we went to Big R and got her a bunny last Tuesday. Adam loves animals and a bunny seemed like one we could have and manage right now. I am sure it is the first of many pets for Montanna and Eden. We can pretend the bunny and all future animals are for them, but they are really for their daddy. Adam and his dad spent the whole weekend building a beautiful rabbit hutch and Montanna takes several trips out to see her bunny every day. He is actually very good natured and loves it when she feeds him pieces of hay. I am sure there will be more pictures to come.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Happy Easter!
Montanna got a Easter Bunny for Easter! We didn't actually think about Easter coming up when we went to Big R and got her a bunny last Tuesday. Adam loves animals and a bunny seemed like one we could have and manage right now. I am sure it is the first of many pets for Montanna and Eden. We can pretend the bunny and all future animals are for them, but they are really for their daddy. Adam and his dad spent the whole weekend building a beautiful rabbit hutch and Montanna takes several trips out to see her bunny every day. He is actually very good natured and loves it when she feeds him pieces of hay. I am sure there will be more pictures to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Montanna looks like she had a great day! I bet she LOVES the bunnny! You guys are so much fun!
Oh how absolutely endearing! She is one lucky little girl.
Post a Comment