Saturday, September 18, 2010

Labor Day, Gardening, Hiking and Reading

Montanna building a tower

Silly girls entertaining themselves while we get the carrots ready for the pressure cooker

Mmmmm fresh Dill

Harvesting and getting ready to can

This years garden

Eden reading a book

On the trail

Family Hike

Montanna and Daddy

Adam and Brett looking at the valley

Gran and Montanna hiking

Montanna reading a book to Eden. Eden and Montanna both LOVE books!

Sweet Sisters

4 comments:

Ben and Linda Lee said...

Beautiful pictures. You had a lovely garden this year. I love the canning, harvest season. Your hike looks like tons of fun.

Amy said...

Your girls are seriously so adorable! I love Montanna's curly hair. You do have a beautiful garden! That is such a great thing you can do canning and pressure cooking. Not many girls know how to do those kinds of things. My mom did teach me, so I do too. Keep up the tradition!;)

Brian and Lauren said...

You have been BUSY! Thanks for talking so much lately. I miss my little nieces! They are adoraable! The hike looks like a blast...and you all look so in shape :)

the speers said...

Lindsey!! Thank you for your sweet comment!! I was looking at your blog the other day and couldn't believe how big your girls are! they're seriously SO cute!! They both could be little porcelain dolls!!-are they so fun together?!! ok, the pic I took of both boys...I have a dark brown comforter on my bed, and I just pulled it down and draped it over my foot bored (a sheet would work too-over theback of a couch or 2 chairs)...and I had Caden being silly so Coleton would look at him! you can totally do it!! :D