Montanna is such a little Mommy. She saw that I had Eden in the backpack while I was cleaning and so she needed her baby in her backpack too. I had to take a picture because it was so adorable. She takes such good care of her babies. "Charlie" is the baby that is on her back in this picture. She makes her baby take naps and eat all of her dinner. She even has to sit in "time-out" every once in a while.
I love this face.
This was her present when we got back from our trip. The girls were both so excited when we came home. It was so fun. She was very excited about her BIG SUCKER. I wish she was always going to be this easy to please.
2 comments:
I could look at these pictures over an over an over again! I can't believe Eden is going to beone already! That means Brynlee i close behind. WOW! I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pictures. Thanks for putting them up for us! It was fun to see you and the girls for a few minutes yesterday. Call us again soon (or we'll call you). I love the pictures of he little pigs. It reminds me of Riverside. What a fun place. Glad you got some snow...maybe Montanna can finally build that snowman!
I have been wanting to take Aubrey to see some animals. I bet Montanna had a blast. Love all the new pictures. I can't believe Eden is one in a month! She is going to be running around so soon!
Post a Comment