Last Saturday, Adam started digging me a garden. I can't tell you how excited I am about this. I finished buying seeds yesterday and I am really looking forward to planting and taking care of it and seeing what grows here. It will be such a fun experiment. So here are the starting out pictures and I will post pictures as it grows... hopefully. I have such a great husband! Yesterday while I was at Costco, he brought in 2 big piles of manure to use as fertilizer. I hope to be able to start planting a few things this weekend and maybe the rest Memorial Day Weekend. Fun!
Adam on the Skidster
Pushing the dirt around.
The girlies watching their Daddy make the garden.
5 comments:
Holy schnikeys! That's gonna be a BIG garden! Loads of fun!
The first year with new ground is a challenge-good for you guys! The blessings are in the second mile!
I LOVE having a garden! It is a challenge here in the desert, but at least it looks like we will have some tomatoes & jalapenos. It is so rewarding to watch something you planted yourself grow into food for your family!
I LOVE having a garden! It is a challenge here in the desert, but at least it looks like we will have some tomatoes & jalapenos. It is so rewarding to watch something you planted yourself grow into food for your family!
Good luck with the garden!! Your girls are seriously so gorgeous. I just love Montannas hair! Your house seems like so much fun for your girls!
Post a Comment