Tuesday, July 5, 2011


 Montanna and her 2nd Birthday cake or 3rd if you count monkey bread! :)

 Eden and Papa

 Birthday morning with Monkey Bread

 A smile for the camera. She took a nose dive down  a paved golf course trail and got a scratch under her nose and on her knees. But she made it through without any other injuries. We saw the fall and are glad she came away with only those scratches and a few bruises.

 Playing in Flathead Lake

 It was still pretty cold, but the girls had fun splashing around.

 Exploring

 Papa and Eden

 She ended up just sitting in the water anyway.

Walking on the rocks. We had so much fun! How did I not get any pictures of you, Mom? Next time!

2 comments:

Brian and Lauren said...

I was with you when we bought that little green outfit for Montanna when she was Eden's age! They really do grow up fast. I love Dad holding Eden up from the water. So fun! Poor Montanna with the cut on her face :( Brynlee is always getting bruises and bumps on the head...but Montanna has her beat this time. Miss you guys! Have fun at your reunion. I will call you soon!

Kacy said...

Looks like alot of fun! They are getting so big!