Saturday was a fun day for us. Labor Day Weekend is fair and rodeo weekend here in Dillon, Montana. We spent the afternoon at the fair and looking at all the animals, took the kids home and gave them a nap, and came back later that night for the rodeo. It was a busy day, but we had fun together.
The Carousel was a huge hit. Montanna clung to it when the ride was finished and didn't want to get off. We took a couple rides and both girls had fun.
With Daddy
Can you tell Eden was having fun?
Eden on her horse
Ede has really warmed up to animals since we have been here, but she is still a little nervous when she gets too close.
Montanna, on the other hand, would spend all day petting every different animal she comes across.
Montanna and Daddy, the animal lovers. :)
Eden and Daddy at the rodeo. It was a late night for the girls and Eden had about had enough at this point. Next year, I think the rodeo will end up being a Mommy and Daddy date night. I am glad the girls were able to experience it with us this year though and I know they will enjoy it more as they get a little older.
Montanna found a dog to pet. She was a happy camper.
Blue snow cones are always a hit!
Cheese!
Eden and Mommy at the rodeo.
2 comments:
I have been looking at your blog all the time and just not commenting! I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the new pictures. Your girls are getting so big so fast! The fair looks like a blast. I bet Montanna and Adam were in heaven!
Nothing like the fair and rodeo for lots of good entertainment. Love the good photos and the people in them!
Post a Comment