We have a lot of leafy trees in our backyard! They make our yard beautiful and provide wonderful shade in the summertime, but they shed lots and lots of leaves in the fall. This makes for a lot of work and lots of fun at the same time. The girls and I spent several hours outside playing and raking these leaves on Monday. I don't think it would have taken us as long as it did, but we just had too much fun jumping and playing in them. They were the perfect kind of raking leaf because it hasn't rained and they are light and fluffy and dry.
See the looks of pure joy on their faces? There is nothing I love more than seeing faces that happy. Man, I love these girls!
Another happy shot! Love it.
This was right before they decided to make "leaf angels".
Eden
Montanna
Raining leaves.
Sprinkling leaves.
Happy girls, happy mom. I'm sure we will be doing the same thing next week if anyone wants to join us....
4 comments:
Those are girls after my own heart! You really captured the Autumn moment well!
How fun! Love all your updates. So many adorable pics of your girls. We want to come rake leaves! But we probably wouldn't get much done.
They are so cute!!!
How fun! I wish we had real autumn here. I'm totally jealous.
Post a Comment