Monday, October 8, 2012

Swimming in Flathead Lake

We all went swimming several times in Flathead Lake. There have been times when we have been visiting and the lake has been freezing cold.That was not the case this year. The lake was the perfect temperature and I think we went swimming everyday we were there. These pictures were taken at my Aunt Bobbi and Uncle Mike's house right on Flathead Lake. What makes this place so special is that it used to be my Grammy's house and we spent so much time here when we were growing up. I have so many amazing memories here. It was fun to have the girls swim here and lay out on the dock and get their picture on the Big Rock. We came at the perfect time of year.

Montanna enjoying the crystal clear lake water. 

Montanna and Eden on the Big Rock. I know there are pictures out there of me and my brother and sisters on this same rock. I'll have to find a couple and post them. 

Adam enjoying the water. 

You can tell Eden is having a good time. We love spending time in Bigfork!

No comments: