This post is a photo album of a lot of the pictures from our Christmas in Colorado. It was so much fun to have Adam's entire family there as well as Grandma and Grandpa Webb. We had a great time visiting and playing and cooking. Darby, Montanna and Eden had so much fun the entire time they were together. Eden was old enough now that Montanna and Darby included her in most of their activities and they really had fun together.
Gran and Britney had "Jingle Bells" that Montanna and Eden had to try on as soon as we got to the house.
These girls love listening to stories, especially when Grandpa is the one reading.
Britney had lot of fun activities for the girls to do. Painting was a hit. There were paintings all over the house after a few days.
These beads were so fun to play with. We made necklaces, rings, and bracelets with the beads.
Gran and Montanna with their jewelery.
Montanna
Eden
The Christmas Tree
Grandpa and Grandma Webb
Glen and Aimee drove up from Texas
Montanna was a pro at wrapping caramels. I think she liked that job because she ate quite a few while she was doing her job.
Montanna and Grandma Webb
Stirring Penoche. Corrine and I both got a lesson in candy making from the candy making master. I hope I can make candies as delicious as Grandma Webb someday. I keep saying, if I was able to make them more than once a year, then maybe I would get better faster. That being said, we were all ready for New Years and resolutions to eat better after this trip. We had some delicious food and candy while we were visiting.
Darby and her star sugar cookie
Eden making Cookie Trains
Montanna and Grandma working on a Train car
Adding candy to the cars. Eden was eating more than decorating. We had to move the candy away. Seriously, it was such a temptation for the little girls.
Montanna's train car
Carby's train car
The finished train made mostly by the girls
Darby, Montanna and Eden listening to stories on Christmas Eve. We listened to Grandpa Webb ready the Christmas Story from the Bible, Grandma Webb told the story of "Scats" and I read "The Pajama Elves"
The girls special nightgowns made for them by Santa's Elves.
Special ballet slippers. This was Montanna's favorite present ever. She wants to wear her nightgown and slippers every night and every day. She will get in her Jammies at 4:00pm if she can wear her nightgown.
All the Girls. Corrine got everyone matching pajamas
The boys in matching pajamas
Frank and Hillary
Aimee and Glen
Adam and I
Corrine and Brett
Montanna and "Caroline" her new doll from Gran
Eden and "Ruthie" her new doll from Gran
Darby and "Rebecca" her new doll from Gran
Adam got a bow and arrow from "Santa" and he and Frank had fun playing with it Christmas Day
Adam with his new toy
Eden was a little helper
Darby and her doll
Corrine made a quilt for Grandma and Grandpa Webb out of all the reunion t-shirts. Here is the finished product.
Montanna and Eden putting tinsel on the tree
Eden playing outside in the snow
Darby, loving the snow!
Eden jumping
Three snow bunnies
Pretty Britney
All three girls with the t-shirt Aimee made for them.
Three girls with the owl pillows I made for them.
Eden playing with the Russian Doll all ready for church.
2 comments:
We sure got a big dose of the Christmas spirit from those cut grand-daughters!
What a fun Christmas!
Post a Comment