Monday, February 4, 2013

Activity Day

It has been so cold outside recently and we have had colds so we've been staying inside and out of the freezing weather. This is an idea I found on pinterest and my girls loved it! We got a shower liner from the Dollar Tree and I drew a village on it. Since we only have girly girls here we did not own any cars and so again from the Dollar Store I was able to get three cars for a dollar and then we had a play mat for the girls to play on. We waited until Brynlee and Emily came over to try it out. Because the shower liner was a little bit textured the girls were able to color on it with crayons and markers. We stuck with crayons and played with the cars. I didn't get any pictures while Brynlee and Emily were here, but we got the mat out again today and I snapped a couple pictures of the girls playing. I highly suggest this activity. They loved it!
Here is the mat before the girls had seen it.

Happy girls

Action shot

1 comment:

Kristine said...

What an awesome idea!! KB loves cars and trains and would go bonkers for this!