On our way down to Colorado for Christmas, we stopped in Ogden for the night. Lesley and Cameron had been able to get 4 tickets to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert. They invited Adam and I to go with them. I was so excited and couldn't wait to go and then.... Adam got called away last minute on a business trip and I made the trip down to Colorado with the girls by myself. Lesley and Cameron and I went to the concert without Adam and they didn't mind that I was the third wheel for the night. I decided beforehand that I wasn't going to cry during the concert but the story that was told in the middle of the concert was amazing and of course everyone in the audience was crying. I will go to this special concert every chance I get! Thanks Lesley and Cameron for such a fun night out on the town and for Cameron's parents who watched Montanna, Eden and Aubrey while we were gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment