On March 7th my little Eden turned 3 years old! She is getting so big and it's way too fast for me! She is a spunky, smart, lovable, hug-able, kissable, wonderful little girl and we love her so much.
Monkey bread for birthday breakfast. Yum!
Eden's Birthday Balloons. She got to chose them all by herself.
We went and celebrated Eden's birthday with Aunt Lauren, Brynlee and Emily at a place called Blast Off here in Idaho Falls. It was a big play place and the girls all had so much fun sliding, playing in ball pits, dressing up, and crawling around this place. It's a place we will go back to again. They all loved it.
The birthday girl!
In the ball pit.
Three cousins playing in the play house.
Eden and Emily
Eden loved hiding in the ball pits. There were a few times when I had no idea where she was until I called her name and saw her little head pop up out of the balls.
Eden's Birthday cake. Definitely not my best work, but it was a princess, just like she wanted.
The day after Eden's birthday she slipped and fell getting out of the bathtub and got a big gash under her chin. Here is a picture of her and Montanna in the morning and her bandaged up chin. They are best buds most of the time and I am so lucky for that. I love these little munchkins!
Happy Birthday Eden!
No comments:
Post a Comment