Montanna and Eden started swim lessons on Tuesday and they LOVE it! I am so glad that they get to be in the same class and I am so glad that they like doing it. I was a little worried that there would be crying and whining and not wanting to get in the water, but there was none of that. It was the exact opposite in fact. They can't wait for another lesson this afternoon. Eden is convinced that she can swim all by herself after the first lesson! Both of them get freezing cold and blue lips by the end even though it is a heated inside pool, but have smiles on their face when it's all over for the day.
I get to watch the lesson from a balcony upstairs and took these pictures through the glass. It looks like fun to me!
2 comments:
Aubrey starts Tuesday. I hope it goes as well for me as it has for you!
Fun! We signed Carson up for swimming lessons in July. Hopefully he likes it as much as your girls! He is very excited.
Post a Comment