Friday, November 14, 2008

Getting Dressed for Church

This was an unexpected pre-church nap. So tired.... no time to play.






Sunday is a fun day to play dress up with Montanna. I don't usually put her in dresses during the week just because I want her to be comfortable and she just looks more comfy to me when she is wearing a shirt and pants. On Sunday's though..... we make sure she is all dolled up. I love it when she looks all girly. This dress is one that I had bought for Darby when she was a baby and Hillary gave it back to me so Montanna could wear it too. It is so cute. She had fun with it too, but was also glad when church was over so she could have Daddy put her in some play clothes.

5 comments:

Amberly said...

that dress is adorable! she is one darling little lady!!

Jamie & Ryan said...

Oh my gosh, I absolutely LOVE that dress! I want a little girl to play dress up with! Maybe I'll just have to borrow yours sometime :)

Patrice said...

What a cutie! What are your plans for Thanksgiving?

the speers said...

aww! girls are so much fun!!! oh...caden HATES the shower! sometimes it's just faster, but he always cries...he's a bath baby! :D

Shawnel said...

WOW what a cute little girl! Love her name by the way. I'm glad to see you are doing well. We loved Phoenix too.