Montanna has been given so many kisses in her short little life, that she has started giving kisses to everyone. It's adorable. Here are some pictures of getting and giving kisses.
Ha! I found you! Now I will stalk your blog the way I do everyone else's! So this is my first glimpse at Montana and she is absolutely adorable!!!! Hill told me that she's really cute and smiley, and I don't think I saw one picture of her where she wasn't smiling. I especially love the one of she and Brett where she has her hands on his face. Super cute! I wish I lived closer. I always tell Hillary that I bet you and I would be good friends too if I lived there.
Hey, I understand that you are a fabulous cook and I am searching for good recipes to add to my collection. Will you go to my blog and leave me one? Thanks!
4 comments:
Ha! I found you! Now I will stalk your blog the way I do everyone else's! So this is my first glimpse at Montana and she is absolutely adorable!!!! Hill told me that she's really cute and smiley, and I don't think I saw one picture of her where she wasn't smiling. I especially love the one of she and Brett where she has her hands on his face. Super cute! I wish I lived closer. I always tell Hillary that I bet you and I would be good friends too if I lived there.
Oh, that is so adorable!!! I always hope my children will be affection.
I'm so glad you found my blog! Your family is so cute, you guys look like you had a fun Christmas.
Hey, I understand that you are a fabulous cook and I am searching for good recipes to add to my collection. Will you go to my blog and leave me one? Thanks!
Post a Comment