We had such a great Thanksgiving this year. We were able to take some time off and go up to Montana and spend time with my family. Montanna and I were there for a week and Adam was able to get some time off and spend about 5 days with us. It was perfect. My brother and sisters had not had the chance to see Montanna yet and so it was really fun. I think Montanna enjoyed her first Montana experience.
The day after we got to Montana we took "grandma" up on her offer and left Montanna with her and Adam and I went exploring around Kalispell, Creston, and Bigfork and went and saw the new James Bond Movie. It was so great to have a "date day". We haven't spent that much time together since before Montanna was born. Plus.... we had a big accomplishment that day. Montanna took a bottle! I was gone too long and she was hungry. Yea!!!!
Montanna also started eating "real" food while we were there too. It started by just letting her suck on an apple that we were eating, but then we made her some squash and some applesauce. She liked the apple sauce much more than the squash, but both were a success. Now she loves her breakfast of rice cereal mixed with applesauce. We are going to make some sweet potatoes next and see how she does with that. She loves her food and it it is so much fun to watch her eat in her big girl high chair.
Montanna had fun playing and watching her new cousin Lydia. She was very curious about her and spend a lot of time eyeing her down and watching her every move. It will be fun to see them together around this time next year. It will be a completely different scene as I am sure both will be walking if not running everywhere.
Here are some pictures of our Thanksgiving:














1 comment:
Oh, she is growing soooo much! I would have that 5 generation picture framed . . . what a treasure.
Post a Comment