Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Hillary!


Since yesterday was my sister-in-law Hillary's birthday I had the special privilege of watching my adorable niece Darby. We had such a fun day together. Darby loves Montanna and plays so well with her. It really was fun to watch the two of them together. We had a fun day of playing with toys, watching Annie, playing in the park, taking a bath, eating dinner and then having cupcakes and ice cream with Frank and Hillary when they came to pick her up.
Here are some pictures of our adventures:

Hillary blowing out her birthday candles. Nice new haircut Hil!
The birthday cupcakes

Aren't they cute! I have a cupcake book that has so many fun ideas. They were so much fun to make. Now I just need to decide what I am going to do for Montanna's birthday. I know, I know... I still have 5 more months so figure it out.


The cousins in the bath. We played hard at the playground.


Future piano student Darby, playing the piano.

I also took Montanna back to the doctor today since she has been fighting a cold and an ear infection. She still has the ear infection and we are going to have to use some stronger ear drops to get rid of it this time and since she is teething, her nose is still running constantly. We are going to have to be mean parents and give her baby nose spray and benadryl to take care of it. I HATE nose spray and so I feel bad that I am going to have to make her have it, but that is what the doctor wants us to do. Today is her 7 month birthday and she weighed in at 18 lbs even at the doctor's office today. She is getting so big!

9 comments:

Patrice said...

Oh, they ARE so adorable, especially together. Happy Birthday Hillary!

hil said...

thanks again, so much Lindsey, for those awesome cupcakes and for taking care of our little one. we appreciate it so much. those little cousins are too cute! Darby has been talking about Montanna all day today!

Amy said...

It's so fun to see you blog and your cute babies:) I hope you don't mind me adding your blog link to my page...ours is www.bunkerboysandi.blogspot.com

hil said...

Linds, i'm still laughing about the story you told us. "one, two, buckle my shoe. three, four, buckle my shoe." that is hilarious. thanks again for letting us crash your life all day today. it was really nice to just get to spend time with you.

The Shawcrofts said...

Looks like you're having fun being a mom! Montanna is such a little cutie. Any even though you have 5 months until her birthday, what ideas are you coming up with? That would be so fun to plan!

Heather said...

Those are very cute cupcakes! I love that idea - I'm going to have to steal it.

jessie said...

Those cupcakes are adorable! I'm going to have to remember that idea!!! And even though it's far away, I'm excited to see what you come up with for Montanna's birthday. :) Eddison turns 2 years old next week and I'm determined to figure out how to make a Wall-E cake. Wish me luck! LOL!! Luckily a 2 year old isn't too picky about details...

Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

I am going to steal that cupcake idea! It is so cute! Hill has mentioned many times what a good cook you are, so thanks for the pizza crust recipe. I will definitely try it out and let you know how it turns out!
That baby girl of yours is so adorable!!!!

the speers said...

cute cupcakes! and yummy looking! :D i can't believe how big sweet montana is getting!! and her EYES! holy cow, they're SO blue! :D