
Mom and Montanna sitting in the front porch. We're having a good time.

Montanna and Darby playing with an orange and a plastic Easter Egg. They look like they are concentrating very hard on what they are doing.

Montanna in her pretty new dress

So handsome!

Aunt Hillary holding Montanna at the Easter picnic. Montanna is going to pull her earings right out of her ears. I've warned her....

Gran and Montanna

Happy girl after being in the sun all day at the zoo.

In her jammies

Having a conversation with Pa

Gran.... take my picture

Getting tickled by the plants. :)
6 comments:
Oh... I like the one of her in front of the bogonvias... love it actually. Your bogonvias look more red than ours... ours are more pink.
I love, love, love those chubby cheeks!
What cute photos. She's really growing up fast isn't she. I'd love to take some pictures of her too for my portfolio. (Eventually I'll have a website, but I'm still working on it!)
Wow, Montanna is SO cute! She is absolutely adorable. I hope I can meet her one of these days. Looks like you are all doing great!
Can she get any cuter?
She just gets cuter every time I see her! :) It looks like you've been having all kinds of fun around there! :) I love Montanna's new dress - it's so adorable!
Post a Comment