It feels like forever since I have updated this blog. My camera hasn't been working very well and so I was grateful to receive a whole CD of pictures in the mail from my mother-in-law from Easter and the week we had family visiting. I am going to make sure I get my camera fixed, because I feel like I miss so much when I don't have it handy. There are so many cute pictures so I will have to post them a few at a time, but here are a few to get started. I have a lot to blog about including the Wildlife World Zoo, which was so much fun., Montanna loved it!
4 comments:
Corrine is such a photo phreak! (Just like me) I'm glad we can see such cute pics of her!
Awww.... she is too cute! I love the little sunglasses she has in the first two pics. Carson would never let me put glasses on him. He won't even wear hats anymore. :(
I can't believe how big she is getting! You always have her looking so cute!! :)
oh my goodness!! she is just too cute!!
Post a Comment