I am really late in posting this, but I lost my camera for about 2 weeks and had to have Britney send me some pictures so I could blog about her trip. We had so much fun with her. We love it when anyone comes to visit and we are excited about having Brett, Corrine, Mom and Dad here for Easter weekend. They are starting to come in tonight! Yea! Anyway, Britney decided to drive here from Colorado. I tried to get her to fly so she would be able to spend a little bit more time here and we wouldn't have to worry about her driving back home, but she assured us that she enjoyed driving and would be saving some money. I guess those are good arguments. She was still able to spend a whole week here visiting with us. We played the whole week. She loved spending time with Montanna and her other niece Darby. We watched TV shows, and went shopping and just had a great time. Plus, Britney was able to see some of her other friends that she hasn't seen in a while. We miss you Britney and think you should move back down here!
3 comments:
I echo that sentiment. It was fun seeing her and we'd love to have her closer! I have a special place in my heart for Britney. We all fell in love with her before any other babies came along.
we love that Auntie Bree! Darby looked for her for a couple of days after she left. Britney is the most selfless person i have ever known and i love her guts. Brit, we miss you!
We envy you getting to spend a whole week with Britney. At least we got to see her on her way through, which was really fun.
Post a Comment