Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Montanna at 1 year

Height: 28 1/2 inches (25%)
Weight: 19 lbs. 12 oz. (10%)
Head Circumference: 44 cm. (25%)
Teeth: 6 ( 4 on top, 2 on the bottom with one more just peeking through in the bottom)
Sleeps: 12 hours at night and about 2 hours during the day
Bottle: none (has not had one in 5 days!) Yea!!!
Walks: Has taken 4 steps, but is not consistant and is not sure she wants to walk quite yet.

5 comments:

Patrice said...

Happy Birthday!!

corrinern said...

Happy Birthday Montanna! We're glad you liked your presents! It looks like you had fun. You sure look cute!

jessie said...

HAPY BIRTHDAY, MONTANNA!!! Wow! Has it really been a year already?! The birthday cake was so adorable! And it looks like she had a wonderful birthday. :) Your baby girl just gets cuter and cuter! :)

Brian and Lauren said...

I can't wait to see you guys! Your pictures are so cute and I really wish I could be there all the time to play with you guys! I will call you soon...it has been forever. Miss you guys

Ben and Linda Lee said...

Montanna is so adorable. I can't believe how she grows. I can't wait to see you guys.