Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pictures of Montanna's 1st Birthday Party

Montanna after tasting some frosting

Not quite sure what to think

Really not quite sure what to think....


Dressing baby

Mom showing Montanna her little baby doll and how the pacifier goes in and out of her mouth. I don't think Montanna even knew what the baby had in her mouth. She would always gag on those and so she never had one.
Unwrapping a present with the help of Darby

Mom and Montanna with the ladybug cake.

Daddy and Mommy with Montanna and her new baby

Eating cake

Montanna and her ladybug head ( I know, I don't know if I would want to eat it either, but the cake as a whole was pretty cute) Darby did not want to have anything to do with eating a ladybug. She stuck with just ice cream.
The birthday cake lit up with a number 1 candle

Ladybug Birthday Cake

Mom trying to help Montanna understand that you unwrap birthday presents.

Busy with the bow. This was her favorite present.

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

Looks like a great Party. Happy Belated Birthday Montanna. I love the cake, great work.

Unknown said...

Your little girl is just so sweet! One it's such a hard time for parents becuase it does go by so fast and there baby is now getting big and headed for toddler stage! Happy birthday Montanna (late)!!! THat cake looked GREAT!!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday montanna! Nice Cake!

Cierra said...

What a fun cake! Good job :) I always want to be creative and make a cool cake, and then I never do, so good for you! Montanna is the cutest little girl ever, she is getting so big!

danandglenna said...

We wondered how she would like black frosting, but it looks as though she likes it. What a doll. Wish we could have been there. Can't believe she is a year old. Hope her birthday card finally arrived.
Love you, Great G and G Webb