We just found out that this little girl is going to have a baby SISTER! We are so excited to have another little girl in the house and we think Montanna will be such a good big sister to this new little girl! We are looking forward to March!
I have never met your daughter but I can just tell she will be such a great sister!!! I just wish my daughter wasn't the devil child so I could get excited about trying for another :) maybe when she starts to mellow out at four?! hahah j/k randy doesn't want to wait that long.. we shall see!
7 comments:
We are so excited for you! I have to call you soon! Montanna will be a wonderful sister. I can't wait to have another niece jsut as beautiful!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! What fun it will be to have two girls.
Wow!!!! I love my girls, and having them in twos will be a real blessing. You can have a couple of boys later, right?
congratulations, guys. how fun for Tan-Tan to have a little sister! we are so jealous that we're not there with you guys.
I have never met your daughter but I can just tell she will be such a great sister!!! I just wish my daughter wasn't the devil child so I could get excited about trying for another :) maybe when she starts to mellow out at four?! hahah j/k randy doesn't want to wait that long.. we shall see!
Yay!! Congrats!
Yea! another little girl! how exciting!
Post a Comment