In between conference sessions on Saturday we went outside and picked some carrots from the garden so we could can them. Montanna had fun helping and again loved being outside.
What fun!. I am glad that you guys made it and that Montanna is enjoying the outdoors. It is so nice when you can spend time outside. The gardening is fun too! Such a great way to make wonderful memories.
7 comments:
Love it! She is getting some real gardening experience. I bet she loves being outside! Such a cutie. I am glad she is feeling better
how are we going to live without that baby?
Its crazy to see her in a sweater. Its hard to imagine that winter actually happens in other places.
Montanna gets cuter everyday! Looks like you have had great weather in Colorado! Love you tons!
Who is that cute granny?
What fun!. I am glad that you guys made it and that Montanna is enjoying the outdoors. It is so nice when you can spend time outside. The gardening is fun too! Such a great way to make wonderful memories.
She is so cute and so big. It seems like everytime I look at your blog she is bigger.
Just so you know I am due feb 10th.
Post a Comment