
Super Saturday! Britney and I made these Princess Tiara's for Darby and Montanna and decided to try them on and see how we looked. We look just like Royalty, don't you think?

Grandpa and Montanna reading a story after church on Sunday.

Montanna running from bedtime. She doesn't want to go to sleep here... I guess there are too many fun people to play with. Adam and I aren't as much fun as Gran, Grandpa and Aunt Britney.

Ready for our daily walk. Even when it gets a little cold, we love to go walking. There is a little bunny that waits by the mailbox for us. We saw it 3 days last week and now Montanna looks for it everytime and chants, "Hop, Hop, Hop" all the way down the driveway. We are staying busy and enjoying our new surroundings.
2 comments:
I love the tiaras. You two look like princesses. Mantanna is looking very happy.
she is just the cutest thing!! love the tiara's :)
Post a Comment