I think we are all anxious for our new arrival, but as it gets closer, it is crazy to think I only have a couple more weeks have this sweetie as an only child. Things are going to change for her, but I think she will do just fine adjusting. Before long, she won't remember what it was like not to have a little sister.
She loves her baby and hopefully will love her sister just as much.
6 comments:
She's getting so big and has just the most charming expression in her face.
She is adorable! I love her cute little smile! Ah what a pretty girl. And you are getting so close to having another one! So excited for you!
Only a couple more weeks . . . no way! That sure went fast -- for me, anyway! I am positive that Montanna will be a wonderful big sister.
Oh my gosh that is too cute! She is such a gorgeous little girl and it looks like she's going to be a great big sister. : )
She looks so sweet holding her baby doll. Can't wait to see her little sister in a few weeks!
That is so sweet! She's such a cutie!!
Post a Comment