Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hair Milestone



Montanna's hair is finally long enough to put up in a ponytail! She is getting so big! I got her dressed for church this morning and she said, "I show BriBri I look so pretty" and she ran upstairs and played with her hair and said, "so pretty". Then Britney showed her how to twirl in her dress. She continued to twirl until she was getting dizzy and almost fell down. She is talking so much and know how to sing so many songs. Her favorites right now are the "ABC song", "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star", Ring around the Rosy", "What a Wonderful World", Jesus Wants me for a Sunbeam", Once the was a Snowman", and "Popcorn Popping". We love hearing her sing.

4 comments:

Patrice said...

yeah! That is so fun to do more hair styles. Love it!

Brian and Lauren said...

SO PRETTY Montanna! You are getting so grown up! I miss you! I bet you are an amazing big sister :).

Amber said...

Yay for ponytails!

corrinern said...

Wish kids wouldn't pull out their pony tails. Britney almost always had a pony tail because she hated curlers. She is darling!