Monday, January 16, 2012

Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning

I don't know why I haven't felt like blogging lately. Too many other things going on, I guess, but I need to stay updated! We had such a great Christmas week! We loved spending time with family and the girls could not have had a better time. My mom and dad were able to come down and spend Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with us. We had such a fun day, taking walks, reading stories and eating good food. We all had a good time getting ready for the next morning when the girls went to bed and loved watching their excitement when they woke up Christmas morning.

 Reading stories with Grandma

Reading stories with Papa

Opening jammies on Christmas Eve

The scene Christmas Eve night. Montanna woke up the next morning and was upset because Santa didn't put the presents "under" the tree. He put them all over the place! 
Eden and Montanna Christmas Morning ready for church in their new dresses from Grandma and Papa. 

1 comment:

Lesley Harvey said...

Glad to see Montanna got some new candy for your gumball machine. Is it gone? Aubrey would eat it all in a week. Love the update.