After church Christmas Day we headed up to Salmon to spend some time with Adam's grandparents, Aunt and Cousins. I have no idea why I ended up with no pictures from this trip. I know there were pictures taken, so I will have to post them later.
The day after Christmas we left Salmon and met most of my family in Ogden, Utah where Lesley and Cameron live. Ben and Linda Lee live in Salt Lake and met us there. Lauren and Brian just had their second little girl the beginning of December and didn't feel like traveling with a three week old baby, and I don't blame them, but we missed having them with us. As you can see, we did nothing but have fun! It was a busy couple days, but the kids had so much fun playing with each other. We love getting together with cousins!
We went to a place called Kangaroo Zoo and let the kids jump and slide down the blow up toys. My kids would have stayed there all day. They were crying when we finally left 30 minutes after everyone else. They look happy! The top picture is Eli, Lydia and Eden.
Montanna going down a slide
Eden probably had the most fun! She climbed and climbed and totally surprised us with how brave she was going on all the big slides!
The cutest grandson, and the only one, Eli.
Lydia in the jaws of a dinosaur and Adam holding baby Ada
Smiley Aubrey
Aubrey opening a Christmas present
Baby Ada loves the water!
Ben and Eli swimming
Cameron and Ada
Grandma and Ada in the swimming pool
5 of the kids in their jammies from Papa and Grandma
Linda Lee and Eli
Me and Eden
Montanna and Lydia in the pool. What a fun trip!




No comments:
Post a Comment