Love these shoes. I also love the Pinching your Pennies website my sister got me hooked on. Google it and sign up for the emails and you will receive a daily email with all kinds of deals. These shoes were $4.60 a pair with free shipping. What a deal! The girls love them and I have a feeling we will wear them out. It is the go-to pair when we need to go anywhere. Such small things make these girls so happy!
4 comments:
Love seeing all the updates with pictures! Looks like you had a blast with Lydia and Eli. And playing on the haystack makes me want to jump in the car and drive to your house. I know Aubrey would love it. And the shoes are so cute. Glad they love them.
I think they will need to learn a dance for those new shoes!
Oh my goodness those shoes are too cute and what an awesome deal! The girls will look adorable and oh so stylish with their sparkly flats. Though they would look adorable in just about anything I'm sure. : )
So cute! I am definitely going to find that website!
Post a Comment