Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Playing dress up

One of my favorite things about having a little girl is being able to dress her up in such cute little outfits all the time. As I have said before, Montanna has been given so many clothes by friends and neighbors and so it is so fun to go to her closet each day and pick out a sweet little outfit. Sometimes we are lucky enough to have to go through 2 or 3 outfits! There is a bright side to everything. Here are some of my favorites from this past week.








4 comments:

Jamie & Ryan said...

She is darling! I hope I have a little girl to play dress-up with someday!

Amberly said...

I noticed aaron and maggie on your sidebar... how do you know the pinegar's?? montanna is completely darling, by the way!

Jaime said...

It is fun isn't it! I am loving it, she goes through several outfits and bows a day!! ;) Is she sitting up yet?

Patrice said...

The outfits are cute, but Montanna is the totally ADORABLE!!! No wonder you have such fun dressing her up.