

Montanna and I both love hand me downs and we are so grateful for them. She gets so many cute clothes from other kids that have outgrown them. We have several people who are looking out for us. Thank you! This is an adorable little outfit that looked so cute on her, but she hated it. She was doing well when I took the pictures, but she cried through most of church and was just fine as soon as we got home and took the scratchy dress off.
4 comments:
What a beautiful little dress! I can't help but just smile looking at how cute she looks! That's too bad that such an adorable outfit has to be uncomfortable..:( At least you got some great pictures before she demanded that it be taken off! :)
Montanna looks just like a little doll. I love her dress, so cute!
Linds!! she is SO cute! i love her blue blue blue eyes!!! oh, the hot water in AZ, i couldn't figure out what was in the sink with your strawberries! that is too funny!! :D
oh my gosh!! That is so so cute! i can't believe how big she is getting! What a pumpkin! i hope you are dressing her up this friday! and posting lots of pics
Post a Comment