Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pictures

Another cute Sunday Dress. I know it doesn't look like a dress that would normally be worn in December, but remember, we live in Arizona and it is still pretty warm here. This dress was given to her from Great Grandma Dalton. Thank you!

Here is Montanna sitting all by herself in her cousin Darby's Dora the Explorer chair. She is getting so big! She will be 6 months old in 2 weeks! Where does the time go? Seriously!


3 comments:

Patrice said...

You are kidding me . . . 6 months!!!! She is so cute and I can't believe how fun she is becoming. This is a great age!

Brian and Lauren said...

Hey Linds! I have been horrible trying to get a hold of you. I promise I will tomorrow. I love you so much! Maybe you are already in Denver and that's fine too. I love you and WILL talk to you soon!

jessie said...

Hi Lindsey! I thought I had your mailing address in my email folder, but I can't find it! Can you email it to me? :) It's Christmas card time!

jessicaleewilde(at)gmail(dot)com