Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wildlife World Zoo

When Brett and Corrine came to visit we all went to the Wildlife World Zoo, except for Frank because he had to work :( but we had a great time. I think the kids really liked it, and we had so much fun trying to get them to look at everything and have fun. The animals are really close and the aquarium is really fun too. I think Montanna's favorite part was the petting zoo. Adam even had her pretend to ride one of the goats. Here are some pictures of our fun day.

Montanna and Pa

Flamingos and parrots

Riding a goat!

Petting the goat



Monkey





Daddy and Montanna looking at the flamingos



Adam teasing the monkeys



Grabbing Gran's Sunglasses (this is a fun game of hers)


Montanna



Daddy and Montanna waving at mom!



Giraffes


Montanna petting a Giraffe



Daddy and Montanna watching a turtle get closer and closer



We're looking at something......


Mama and Montanna



Montanna talking to Darby


Darby and Montanna getting ready for the zoo

4 comments:

Lesley Harvey said...

So so cute! It looks like you had a blast. I can't wait to come and visit!

Patrice said...

Going with little ones makes it soooo fun!

Ashlee said...

I can't believe how big Montana is getting! Cute pictures - especially the new one at the top.

Unknown said...

I am so bummed and upset!! my dad decided to go to AZ this week and so because Hayden has school I couldn't go but of course my hubby went :( I tried really hard to try and work out for me to go but it just wouldn't work. Randy did say that maybe we could plan a trip there though sometime since I wasn't able to come so we will see.