One May 7th Eden turned 2 months old! She had her appointment with the doctor and got her first round of shots. She wasn't feeling very well that night, but I am so glad that round 1 is over. She will receive those same shots again at 4 months and 6 months.
Here are her 2 month stats:
Weight: 9 lbs. 15 oz. - 25%
Height: 21 3/4 in. - 25%
Head: 14 1/2 in. - 25%
Here are her 2 month stats:
Weight: 9 lbs. 15 oz. - 25%
Height: 21 3/4 in. - 25%
Head: 14 1/2 in. - 25%

Montanna at 2 months
5 comments:
Montanna and Eden look a lot alike in your pictures! Glad the first round of shots are over. Those ones were the worst with Aubrey!
I love how you keep the outfits for comparison! I had a hard time telling those pictures apart. Maybe they don't look quite as different as I thought!
Wow that kid is so a Parmenter too! Congrats.
Oh my gosh, I thought both pix were of Eden at first lol. So cute!
Are you using that one book that you told me about on Eden? If so, how is it?
She is so sweet! & looks just like you, lindsey! Her stats are almost exactly what Ty's were when he was born, except he was 1 in. longer. Crazy!! Love all the new pics!
Post a Comment