e Here are just a few pictures from our weekend with Grandma and Papa. We had so much fun with them and I know Montanna loved having so many people to play with. Grandma and papa brought her a tent with a tunnel to play in and she has had so much fun with it. Darby is visiting her right now and they have had some fun playing in their tent. We blessed Eden on Sunday and I have more pictures of that event to post, but you can see from the smiles that we all had a great time! We miss you Grandma and Papa!
WOW! It looks like you guys had so much fun! I love that Montanna is wearing your old coat. She is absolutely adorable! We need to video chat soon so we can really see Eden too! It looks like you guys had so much fun with Mom and Dad. Montanna seems to love that little tent. I love you guys and miss you!
5 comments:
Can Montanna's coat be any cuter?!
Montanna is so adorable in that coat. It's a good thing you moved to snow!
Oh man, I need to check blogs more often! I can't believe how big your girls are getting! They are both so beautiful! I love all of Eden's dark hair=)
So fun. We are already missing those little munchkins. The fun thing about the little coat is that it used to be Lindsay's. Her Mom made it for her.
WOW! It looks like you guys had so much fun! I love that Montanna is wearing your old coat. She is absolutely adorable! We need to video chat soon so we can really see Eden too! It looks like you guys had so much fun with Mom and Dad. Montanna seems to love that little tent. I love you guys and miss you!
Post a Comment