Once again I am going to overload this post with pictures. I need to catch up and I want everyone to see what we've been doing and how much these girls are growing. I know some people use their blogs as a journal, and I do a little bit of journaling in here, but for me it is an online photo album for all of my friends and family. I have also found some online software that will allow me to edit my blog and then publish it into a 12x12 hardcover book. So instead of printing all of my pictures off and spending lots of time and money on scrap booking, this works best for me right now.
We had so much fun with Frank, Hillary and Darby when they came to visit a couple weeks ago. we played and played and just had fun visiting and playing games. We miss being so close to them and Montanna and Darby miss spending time together. It is so much fun to watch them together. Hopefully they continue to like each other as much as they get older. They play and play and play when they are together. We miss you guys!
3 comments:
I love that you put TONS of pictures! Your girls really are SO adorable, and i love to see them!
I almost missed this post! It sure looks like you guys had fun together. I bet Corrine was in heaven having all her grandkids around.
we miss you guys, too! it was so nice to get to visit and to meet Eden and see Montanna. we wish we were all closer together and could hang out all the time. we took it for granted when you guys were in phoenix.
Post a Comment