

I've got a thumb sucker! I have tried to take the thumb out of her mouth and replace it with a pacifier, but she likes her thumb better most of the time. She loves her pacifier too. It is so much easier to "lose" or get rid of the pacifiers and not so easy to get rid of a thumb. :) We'll see if she continues to love her thumbs as much as she does now in the next couple months.
7 comments:
Wow she has grown! I think Hux is just discovering his thumb. Honestly, I'd like him to give up the pacifier now, and use the thumb more!
She is getting so big! She is so cute!
Oh, no. Corrine has influenced her, I am sure. She never liked pacifiers!!
She is SO cute!!!!!! Oh well...I guess she'll eventually learn :). Every picture you post is absolutely gorgeous! What beautiful girls! Wish I could see them but love the blog!
I've decided to stalk your blog. Girls look so big!
Next time we are in Colorado we'll need to stay longer than a weekend so we can come by and see you guys.
-Mike & Petra
She's an adorable thumb sucker! :)
Lindsey, she is absolutely beautiful! Both of your girls are! I can't believe what a perfect combination of you and Adam they are. McKenna just looks like Curtis...but still pretty cute, I think. Anyway, I'm so happy for you. Sorry, I meant to write something forever ago, just been busy. Hope you guys are doing well. We hope to run into you again someday soon. :) Take care.
-Mariah
Post a Comment