We spent the first Saturday of our trip at the Denver Children's Museum. We had so much fun!It was Saturday so Adam was able to come with us, but Brett was traveling and missed all the fun. We'll be sure to do it again when Grandpa can come too. It was one of the best days the girls have ever had. They were in heaven!
First they got to be firefighters and drive and look around a big Fire Engine!
They loved playing dress-up and wearing the fire hats and coats.
Aunt Britney and Eden looking in a mirror! I love this picture!
Montanna the driver! Watch out!
Then we went to the bubble making room. The girls were in awe of all the different kind of bubbles. There was even a place where would could stand in the middle of a big bubble and pull a rope and you would have bubble walls all around you. So fun.
Montanna and I making a big bubble.
The train room was next. All I could think about while I was in here was how much Rowdy would have loved this room and we wouldn't have been able to go anywhere else. There were trains and tracks everywhere and everyone got to wear a conductors hat. Eden loved this room.
Eden and the trains
More trains
Here is the grocery store. We walked in and Eden immediately tried to get inside the cart. She knows how it works! They both had fun shopping and Montanna was able to be the checker when they were finished filling the cart.
Buying their food.
Both girls then put on their smocks and painted beautiful pictures. Montanna's picture had a lot of purple. :) Each one had a masterpiece when we finished. Too bad they stuck together and got ruined before we got home. Oh, well. I am sure they will have many more pieces of artwork in the future.
Eden and the Big Bear
Daddy and Montanna
Here is a picture of Adam. He was having fun playing and watching the girls have fun. I like this picture.
Eden and I touching the big tree. This room was like a big jungle with underground tunnels. It took a while for Eden to get the courage to go into the tunnels which looked a little bit scary even to me. There were kids dressed up as squirrels and rats and chipmonks. One kid dressed as a squirrel came up to Corrine and I and told us he was looking for nuts. We later saw that there were little pillows shaped like acorns that he was collecting in his nest. It was kind of funny.
Here is Montanna in her nest.
We had such a fun time and the girls just went from one activity to the next non-stop. Eden was asleep before we left the parking lot. We woke her up almost right away because then we took them to McDonalds Playland and let them run around some more. They were worn out by night time.
2 comments:
Your hair is getting so long! Looks like a great museum!
How fun! Carson would love that place. Between the fireman stuff and the trains I don't think we'd ever get him to leave! We have a children's museum here, but we've never gone, maybe we'll have to check it out.
Post a Comment