Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Idaho Falls

We made the move to Idaho Falls a week ago today. We rented a house in a quiet neighborhood and we are enjoying our new place. We miss Dillon and the ranch already, but Adam is glad to be closer to an airport for all of his traveling and the girls are loving their new back yard.









4 comments:

Amy said...

Your. Girls. Are. So. Cute. Glad to see you're adjusting well to the new move! My sister Linsy is in IF too. You probably knew that though. She's in Ammon.

Kristine said...

Looks like a fun backyard and your little girls are so adorable!!

The Three Stokers said...

Oh I hope that you guys have fun in ID now. I sure do miss you already up here. I'm so sad that our dinner plans fell through but maybe we will see eachother soon.

corrinern said...

This sure makes me want to jump in the picture and play in the leaves my sweet grand-daughters. I miss them so much!