Saturday, May 22, 2010

Purple Girls

They both look so good in purple. We just had to take a picture. How did I get so lucky to have such adorable daughters?



5 comments:

Patrice said...

The real question is, "How did you get so lucky to be so beautiful to create those adorable daughters?"

Ashlee said...

So cute lins. They are tooo cute. Its crazy how one looks just like the both of you. I love it!

jessie said...

Beautiful! :)

Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

Now that Eden is getting a little older, I can see a resemblence between she & Montanna. They are both so beautiful! I'm jealous that Hill got to go out & see you guys. You are my surrogate in-laws! I love you!

Ben and Linda Lee said...

Adorable! Looks like you had fun with all the family that came and visited. Talk to you soon!